Technically registration is now closed. If you are still interested in joining us, please email kaceyconn13 (at) gmail (dot) com and we will see if we can accommodate you.
June 3, 2023-June 8th, 2023
Sycuan Casino Hotel in San Diego, CA
5469 Casino Way, El Cajon, CA 92019
Thank you for considering riding with us on this, our 20th annual charity run “Out of the Wings and Into the Wind.” The dates for this year’s ride are June 3, 2023 through June 9, 2021. We will be staying in one hotel for the entire ride. Gathering day will be Saturday June 3, and the first full day of riding will be Sunday June 4th. Thursday evening June 8th will be a banquet to celebrate our 20th anniversary. You are welcome to join us at the banquet even if you aren’t joining us for the ride. We will have a separate form for that opening in January 2023.
To help ensure the success of this ride, all riders are required to have the following:
- A motorcycle with a range of at least 150 miles between gas stops.
- A valid drivers license with the appropriate motorcycle endorsement, where applicable.
- Proof of insurance for yourself and the bike that you are riding. For example, if it’s your brothers’ sisters’ uncles’ bike that you will be riding, then the insurance must cover you driving it.
Here’s what it costs to ride:
- The per-bike (or chase vehicle) fees are due by June 1st, 2023. The cost is $1000 minimum per bike or chase vehicle for the full ride. A minimum of $150 is due at the time of registration, or as soon as you’re notified that your name has been added to the charity websites. Please remember that this is the minimum. Greater amounts are always welcomed by the charities!
- There is a $111.11 per day fee for those riders who cannot ride the full ride. Submit the form and highlight the days you are planning to ride so that we have an accurate hotel count. Minimum registration fee for this option is $111.11.
- Your ride fee goes directly to one of the charities we’ve identified as a recipient for this years’ ride. Also, when you are collecting from friends, family and co-workers, please make sure their checks are payable to the appropriate organization.
You are able to save your application and continue later.
- Copy of Current driver’s License (front and back) showing motorcycle endorsement
- Copy of bike registration
- Copy of Proof of Insurance
- Deposit of $150 per vehicle
If you are already logged in, you will notice that your email address and username/password fields are not-editable. This is fine. Scroll down to get to the application fields.